14 October 2014

Live, Love, Laugh ♥


Hi loves! I`m not going to talk too much because I`m on my way to the gym but I want to tell you something that made me appreciate life even more. Yesterday, on my way home while I was on the bus waiting for the last station at the door, I saw how a tram was coming straight to me.
I`m fine, don`t worry, but this was just because when I took the bus, I don`t know for what reason I decided to pick the second door, instead of last one as I usually do. Besides the fact that I picked the second door, the driver tried to avoid the impact and took left, my luck was that it also avoided my door, but unfortunately the last door and the people that were there lived one of their worst days and experiences ever. I don`t want to continue because is not so easy for me but you can imagine yourself what was next.

So, just always remember how lucky you are...every single day. Because you don`t even know what the future brings. I was out for 10 minutes and look what happened. I`m happy that I am here, that I`m able to talk with you and that my only pain was caused by the shock( even if is not great at all, it could have been worst). 
Live, Love, Laugh!!!

I know that this time, my pink/ gray outfit combo has no connection with the text, but I hope you like it and that you may find it inspiring!

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Jacket: Here
Shorts: Here
Scarf: Stefanel
Heels: Dasha
Bad: Dasha
Watch: Guess






6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look! Love the color mix and the snake print detail on the bag!



    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Awesome Photos and interesting Stuff. Do you want to s
    upport each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow back. Lets stay in touch. :)

    Greetings Sophia xx
    M Y B L O G.
    I N S T A G R A M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fusta e minunata, iti alungeste si mai mult picioarele, nu ca ai avea nevoie :)). Frumos construita tinuta mai ales cromatic. Te pup Manuela :*
    http://www.xcentrica.ro/spring-color-for-autumn-day/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always , lovely , cute and chic ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ce marime ti-ai luat jacheta ? Multumesc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)