16 August 2013

Born to be bad

Hi girls! Today I want to present you a new outfit which is a bit out of my comfort zone or better said something that I`m not really use to wear. As you may have seen, I like to wear casual chic outfits and this one was, let` say a challenge. But in the end I loved the result and even if these heels are extremely high believe me, they were extremely comfortable <3 p="">

Now, I also want to invite you to jin my Giveaway in collaboration with Romwe where you can win 2 dresses Here

Let the weekend begin :D
Kisses, Manuella


I was wearing: Vest: Here, Shorts: Here, t-shirt: Zara, Sunglasses: Carrera, Boots: Here, bag: Here





10 comments:

  1. intocmai precum ai spus si tu, desi nu esti genul care sa adopte un asemenea outfit, te prinde totusi incredibil de bine!! esti incredibil de frumoasa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha si eu vroiam jacheta asta:)) it is so BAD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, tie cred ca ti s-ar potrivi mult mai bine :D

      Delete
  3. Imi place mult cum iti sta, ai atitudinea necesara sa porti o astfel de tinuta!

    Te imbratisez calduros!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esti extrem de draguta :) sincer nu prea credeam ca o sa ma prinda, dar nu strica s incerci :D

      Delete
  4. papucii sunt dementiali !
    http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. imi plac botinele.


    http://kissthestarsblog.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)