8 December 2012

Cosy Weekend


I`ve been craving for this kind of shoes for a while, and of course I wanted them to be Isabel Marant. But when i saw this pair on Magazin NO1 , i knew the wait is over (even if IM is still on my wishlist).

I hope you like it and also i invite you to like my Facebook Page , so you`ll be in touch with all the updates 
Have a wonderful weekend!
 Kisses, Manuella ♥



I was wearing:
Jeans: Mango
Sneakers: Magazin NO1
Sweater: Lacoste

Jacket: AX Paris



P.S.: For those who are not following my activiti on Facebook, this is a picture i`ve uploaded some days ago with the Holiday atmosphere in Bucharest!! Such a joy ♥ 

8 comments:

  1. great outfit, and your shoes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ce frumosi sunt Sneakersii :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciosa!!! los sneakers son increĆ­bles. Eres muy guapa ^^

    Un besito desde http://mimundolowcost.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking super cute and cozy!


    xx


    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice article,,,thanks for share!
    keep posting and happy blogging!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)