28 November 2012

Fedora hat addiction

Remember this DIY skirt? You can see it also HERE in a spring/summer outfit.   It`s been a while since i last wear it , but i decided it is time to add some color to my outfits and to escape from the monotonuous chromatic addopted lately.

I hope you like it and also i invite you to like my Facebook Page , so you`ll be in touch with all the updates 
Kisses, Manuella ♥







I was wearing:
Boots: Zara
Maxi skirt: DIY
Hat: Local Market
Oversized sweater: Local Market
Bag: Vintage

7 comments:

  1. You look really cute <3, love the fedora.
    XX

    Trendy Feeling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog :) would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunt de vis cizmele acestea, Manuela, sa te bucuri de ele!

    O seara frumoasa iti doresc, pupici!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful:) That outfit looks comfy!

    -Alice

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. De unde ai luat palaria? Este superba!!! Si eu stau prin zona Piata Sudului...ai luat-o de pe acolo?

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look ready for a music festival! i like the ferris wheel background and your bright skirt. I discovered you on chictopia today and thought I'd say hi :)

    It would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)