13 June 2011

First Monday without school !

            
           Today i`ve had a quick shooting and after it i`ve made some pictures for myself and for you until i will receive the original ones ! And something more to add :D.... I finally finished with my exams and i have to wait for 3 more grades and after i can say that officially the summer break begins!
 Have a great week and soon new collaborations will come, and i hope you will enjoy them!
Kisses, Manuella ♥





  Blouse: Bershka
Shorts: Koton
Flats: Local shop

3 comments:

  1. nice look :) nice day then :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit and photos! I love your top and your shorts! xxx

    eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog!
    kisses from spain

    http://eelmundonosrecorre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)